Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 74 081014

There was a break in the rain of over a half hour and I set out hoping for the best. The humidity was 85% and might as well have been 100% because it felt like I was walking under water with how I was laboring. I was actually hoping for warmer temps so the water molecules wouldn't be so bunched together. Then as I approached the one mile point it started to rain lightly. That was a much more enjoyable form of water. As I came back off that third hill the wind seemed to pick up to help cool me down further. Yet it also made the terrain slicker at points. It was 22 minutes out and 23 back.

miles walked today: 2

walked this year: 27

total: 80

time today: 45 minutes

weather: 72 degrees, cloudy\rain and 5 mph winds

weight: 216

weight loss this week: 3

weight lost since beginning: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment