Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 61 011914

The weather was another much nicer than normal for January so I had to take advantage. I figured I could sacrifice miss watching some of the first football playoff game. I felt sluggish going out but was surprised when I reached the first mile marker and had done 21 minutes. I think not having the extra weight of a sweatshirt and jacket helped. Just wearing my favorite long sleeve t-shirt. As I approached 1.5 I thought about stepping it up on the last stretch but felt a twinge in my right heel. My body pulled up on the reigns and said not to over do it. There is a whole year ahead. Did the second mile in 22 minutes.

I changed the feedback some:

miles walked today: 2

walked this year: 6

total: 59

time today: 43 minutes

weather: 64 degrees and sunny with 19 mph winds

weight: 228

weight loss this week: 2

weight lost since beginning: +2

No comments:

Post a Comment