Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 59 011114

I happily took advantage of the break in the weather after enduring -10 degrees and -45 wind chills on Monday morning. The wind was at my back to start otherwise it would have been much nicer. As I approached the second of the three hills I smirked to myself thinking of the show I just watched about the Himalayas as if it were an inside joke. There were three walks not shoveled since the last snow but I crossed the street to avoid the last one since it was a longer corner lot. I was into the wind on the return but hardly noticed it except the four times it gusted up. Not a bad start to the year.

miles walked today: 2

total: 55

time today: 46 minutes

weather: 43 degrees and mostly sunny with 16 mph winds

weight: 230

weight lost: +4

No comments:

Post a Comment