Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 62 012514

I tried to take advantage of the weather roller coaster with the sub zero temps during the week and raised temps on the weekend. There had been some projections of it reaching 40 today but I knew it wasn't going to get any better than the 34 when I started out. The warmth the sun tried to offer was easily negated by the slight wind. I thought about cutting it short then pressed on when I reached the first turn around point. I did the first mile in 24 minutes then picked up the pace. When I reached the summit of the third hill the sun returned. It is the first hill on the way out and the third hill on the return trip. The wind had died down and the sun offered a warm embrace of encouragement for the final stretch. That wasn't so bad.

miles walked today: 2

walked this year: 8

total: 61

time today: 46 minutes

weather: 34 degrees and partly cloudy with 7 mph winds

weight: 228

weight loss this week: 0

weight lost since beginning: +2

No comments:

Post a Comment