Monday, December 3, 2012

Days 46 and 47 120312


Day 46 was actually an off day but did get plenty of walking in when we took the girls to the zoo.

For breakfast I had honey nut crispy oats. Lunch was a double cheeseburger and fries. Sups was 3 homemade mini runzas.

Day 47 and I walked a mile. It was one of those days where I had to talk myself into walking but didn't feel up to two. There were a few new houses that had Christmas decorations up. That lifted my spirits a bit.

For breakfast it was honey nut crispy oats. Lunch was 3 of the mini homemade runzas and a vanilla yogurt. Had an orange as an afternoon snack. Sups was a bowl of vegetable soup.

It was a weigh in day and the scale read 219.

weight lost: 0 total lost: 5

miles walked today: 1

total miles: 42

No comments:

Post a Comment