Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 44 and 45 120112


I rested on day 44. It was a weigh in day and the scale read 219.

Pounds lost: 1 Total lost: 5

For breakfast I had oatmeal. Lunch was spaghetti and turkey meatballs plus vanilla yogurt. I had a few chocolate covered vanilla wafers in the afternoon. Sups was a grilled chicken sandwich and onion rings.

On day 45 I walked two miles late afternoon. It was after a rain so the footing on the concrete was a little slick. I believe it was the first time I did this walk under these conditions and I had to go a little slower because I did feel myself slip a few times. It took 29 minutes.

The weather was 54, dark clouds and a slight wind. On the first mile it seemed like it could start raining again at any moment. On the second mile the sun did peek out for a few minutes.

For breakfast I had oatmeal. Lunch was a roastbeef and cheese sandwich. For sups I had a few pieces of supreme pizza while watching football along with a mix of peanuts, almonds and candy corn. Later I had a few chocolate chip cookies.

miles walked today: 2

total miles: 41

No comments:

Post a Comment