Thursday, November 29, 2012

Days 42 and 43 112912


I rested on day 42. I plan on resting every other day for the foreseeable future. 

For breakfast I had honey nut crispy oats. Lunch was a turkey and swiss sandwich. I had some cashews as an afternoon snack. Sups was a tuna sandwich and chicken noodle soup.

I walked two miles on day 43 at twilight. The hills were especially unforgiving today and I cherished the few flat stretches. I was pitch black when I finished and it wasn't easy to see the sidewalk where a couple street lights were out.

It was 45, mostly cloudy and calm. It was borderline gloves weather and I didn't have any on. I had to put them in the pouch of my hoodie a few times.

For breakfast I had oatmeal. Lunch was spinach salad with cheddar cheese and raspberry vinaigrette and a vanilla yorgurt. I had an orange for an afternoon snack. Sups was spaghetti with turkey meatballs. I had a chocolate chip granola bar for dessert. 

miles walked today: 2

total miles: 39

No comments:

Post a Comment