Monday, May 22, 2017

Day147 052217 PM

Second walk of day was after lunch. Started on the uphill side and my calves thought it was a bad choice as I approached the apex. The pulled pork and cole slaw leftovers were sitting heavy in my belly. I should have waited another hour but schedule didn't allow. I would classify this as my idea of perfect weather. Nice mix of sunshine and blue skies with a good collection of white clouds swirled in. A constant breeze was rather soothing so I was comfortable in my long sleeved T-shirt. There were some angry sounds coming from the same group of trees on both the morning and afternoon walks. Could not distinguish whether it was angry squirel chatter or birds clucking. 

miles walked today: 1 -- PM

walked this year: 38

total: 175

time today: 21 minutes

weather: 73 degrees, 41% humidity, partly cloudy and 12 mph winds

weight: 240

weight loss this week: 0

weight lost since beginning: +14

No comments:

Post a Comment