Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Day148 052317

Initially thought about resting today but changed mind after breakfast. Started on the uphill side. There are two options for going up the hill on the front side. There is a winding path that goes to the northeast which had been my choice for the longest time. The other is to attack it straight on going to the north and I have been doing that more opfen lately. I went with the second option. Usually I am watching where I am walking and don't raise my head more to appreciate how steep the incline is and that the hill is two blocks high. Was surprised again by a rain but it didn't have the strenghth nor duration as the other day. I saw more drops leave a wet impression on the ground than I actually felt. ///.... Had planned an AM\PM split but the rains not allowing for that.

miles walked today: 1 

walked this year: 39

total: 176

time today: 22 minutes

weather: 55 degrees, 64% humidity, mostly cloudy and 8 mph winds

weight: 240

weight loss this week: 0

weight lost since beginning: +14

No comments:

Post a Comment