Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 28 110412


Day 28 and I did a two mile walk in the mid afternoon. Today I confirmed what I noticed last night that I neglected to see that there is another hill near the start of my route. It is not as pronounced and obvious as the other two but there is certainly a gradual incline coming and going from an apex. So there are three hills on my two mile route. I felt really good today although my legs started to get heavy around the 1.5 mile mark. I finished in 43 minutes.

The weather was 57, overcast and a slight breeze out of the south. I saw at times the sun attempted to push through only to have the clouds get thicker each time. 

For breakfast I had oatmeal. For lunch it was two cheeseburgers and fries. For sups it was two turkey burgers and cheetos. I had a handful of candy corn afterward.

miles walked today: 2

total miles: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment