Saturday, November 3, 2012

Days 26 and 27 110312

Day 26 turned into an off day. My intended window didn't work into the schedule of others.

For breakfast I had honey nut toasted oats. For lunch it was chicken parm with egg noodles and green beans. I had cashews as an afternoon snack. For sups it was a cheeseburger, a chicken sandwich, fries and confetti cake for dessert.

Being Friday it was a weigh in day. The scale read 218 again. Disappointing but not surprising considering the extra sweets taken in during Halloween week. Trying to get back on the right path food-wise.

Weight loss: 0 Total loss: 6

Day 27 and I did a two mile walk at night. There were some nice smells in the air as I could tell a couple people in the neighborhood were grilling. As I walked by one driveway I could even pick up the scent of a cigar smoker who had recently been there. Walks like that are much more enjoyable than trash day.

The weather was 43, clear and calm. I believe it was the coldest day yet and three layers may be the norm until I start wearing a heavier coat when the temp drops. I was thankful for the lack of wind.

For breakfast I had oatmeal. For lunch it was a chicken sandwich. I had a handful of peanuts in the shell as an afternoon snack. For sups it was two ground turkey softshell tacos. I later had a handful of candy corn.


miles walked today: 2



total miles: 24

No comments:

Post a Comment