Thursday, November 1, 2012

Days 24 and 25 110112

Day 24 was Halloween. Although did some walking following the girls as they went from house to house it was more stop and start so I'm not logging that time. 

For breakfast I had a vanilla yogurt and a breakfast drink. For lunch it was a swiss and mushroom Runza and fries. I had a half dozen bite size candy bars through out the afternoon. Isn't it law that you eat candy on Halloween? For sups it was chili and a faux mummy which was half a hotdog wrapped in a crescent roll. Had a piece of confetti cake for dessert.

Day 25 and I did a two mile walk as soon as I got home. I did start to sweat before I hit the one mile point and wondered if it was due to exercise or the three layers I had on. The hills really kicked me today but I think I get more out of it than just a flat route. I did the 2 miles in 45 minutes.

The weather was 49, mostly cloudy and a slight breeze out of the north. As I made the return on the second mile the wind picked up and I was thankful for the third layer. 

For breakfast it was vanilla yogurt and a breakfast drink again. For lunch I had grapes, a banana, pumpkin puree and pears. It was the first time trying pumpkin and pears mixed together and the flavor of the pears was muted too much by the pumpkin. I like pumpkin and pineapple better because the pineapple offers an nice distinctive contrast to the pumpkin. For sups it was chicken parm over egg noodles and green beans. Had a piece of confetti cake for dessert.


miles walked today: 2


total miles: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment