Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 35 111112


Day 35 and I did a one mile walk late afternoon. The walk went fine other than battling the elements. I returned after 27 minutes.

The weather was 32, windy and mostly sunny. It was the coldest day so far and I wished I had been able to get out earlier to take advantage of radiant heat from the sun. When I started out the sun was just above the tree line and on the return it was behind the trees. The wind was out of the north and I had to put my hood up over my baseball cap less than a quarter in. I wore gloves for the first time because I had seen the wind chill was 22.

For breakfast I had scrambled eggs with salsa wrapped in a flour tortilla. For lunch I had turkey meatballs in gravy and crescent rolls. I had pumpkin spice chex mix as an afternoon snack. Sups was chicken breast with BBQ sauce and green bean casserole.

miles walked today: 1

total miles: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment