Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 40 112612


Day 40 and I got back on track and walked one mile today. I was lucky enough to avoid the flu but the rest of my household took a few days to recover. It put a damper on Thanksgiving as I was the only one to attend out family get together. I wouldn't say I'm rebooting the project because I'm not starting over but will be building on what I've already done. I tried to dial back a bit and take a more casual pace. My right calf was feeling its best best since I had tweaked it doing stairs that day. Still returned after 24 minutes.

The temp was 29 at the start with a clear sky at twilight. I was bundled but the chill was still noticeable. A breeze picked up out of the north the last quarter mile. I didn't check the wind chill but the temp had already dropped to 25.

For breakfast I had honey nut toasty oats. Lunch was meatloaf, mac n cheese and vanilla yogurt. I had an orange for an afternoon snack. Sups was meatloaf and mac n cheese again since there were so many left overs.

Being Monday I weighed in and the scale said 220. Coming off Thanksgiving that was not too surprising to gain three pounds. It was also motivation to get back out there.

Pounds lost: (3 gained) Total lost: 4

miles walked today: 1

total miles: 36

No comments:

Post a Comment