Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 39 111512


Day 39 and I did a two mile walk at twilight. Today was one of those days were I had no interest in walking but did it anyway. I was tired before I started. I was feeling discomfort in my shins and high ankles around the half mile so I slowed down although it took until the turn at the mile before I felt better. My left knee did twinge some so that is new. The third hill seemed steeper than it had been. The games your mind plays when you are tired. I had planned on taking tomorrow off from walking and this clinched it. No stairs either.

The weather was 49, mostly cloudy and windy. After the mile turn the wind picked up out of the west.

For breakfast it was honey nut crispy oats. I had plain chicken breast, green bean casserole and vanilla yogurt for lunch. An orange was my afternoon snack. For sups it was pancakes and sausages. 

miles walked today: 2

total miles: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment