Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Days 37 and 38 111412


On day 37 it was early afternoon when I realized my schedule would not allow me to get a walk in so I decided to do some stairs. I did two sets of four flights of stairs an hour apart. On the way down on the second set my legs started to feel rubbery.

For breakfast I had oatmeal. Lunch was plain chicken breast, green bean casserole and vanilla yogurt. I had a banana as an afternoon snack. Sups was box tie pasta with spaghetti sauce and turkey meatballs.

On day 38 I did a two mile walk at twilight. I was really feeling it in my calves as I reached the half mile point. When I hit 1.5 miles I wished I had taken the previous day off rather than doing the stairs. It certainly does work different muscles but it might be good to use that as cross training.

The weather was 47, overcast and slightly windy.

For breakfast I had honey nut crispy oats. For lunch I had turkey, mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, green beans and a piece of pie. It was an early Thanksgiving special. For sups I had turkey stroganoff and corn.

miles walked today: 2

total miles: 33

No comments:

Post a Comment