Saturday, November 10, 2012

Days 33 and 34 111012


Day 33 was a planned day of rest to heal. It was a weigh in day and the scale read 217.

Weight loss: 1 Total Loss: 7

For breakfast I had oatmeal. Lunch was a roast beef and turkey sub on seven grain and a bag of regular potato chips. In the afternoon I had grapes and a few cashews as a snack. Sups was spaghetti with turkey meatballs. I did also have a couple Jack and Cokes after the 9 to 5 gig.

Day 34 and I had a one mile walk at night. I could tell I was pressing to much in the beginning because I felt it in my shins and upper ankles. I backed off to a more comfortable pace. There are a lot of uneven sloping sidewalks on the route and I found it easier to walk the top of the sidewalk. I find it more natural to have my left at the normal level and be extending with the right leg rather than having my right normal and the left stride being short.

The weather was 69, very windy and clear. The wind seemed to be from the west at the start and was from the south as I finished. It might have been the last really nice year of the year.

For breakfast I had oatmeal. At lunch I had a chicken sandwich with bacon and some chocolate milk. If I don't mention it my usual drink of choice is either water or unsweetened iced tea. I the afternoon I had some jalapeno poppers while watching football. Sups was turkey meatballs in gravy.

miles walked today: 1

total miles: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment