Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Days 29 30 and 31 110712


Day 29 started with the frustrating realization that I had aggravated my right heel again. I had tried walking in my boots again with the inserts I had bought on Sunday. I felt fine during the walk and thought the inserts worked fine only to learn the truth Monday morning. The pain wasn't as severe with the previous injury and I didn't have a limp so I knew the recovery time would be quicker. I also showed the importance of proper foot-ware. I'll likely be pitching the boots.

For breakfast I had oatmeal. For lunch it was two turkey burgers and vanilla yogurt. I had a banana as an afternoon snack. For sups it was chicken mixed with cream of chicken soup over mashed potatoes and broccoli.

Monday was a weigh in day and the scale showed 218 again. No weight loss again but I am noticing a difference in the mirror in my face and neck. Plus I have been able to tighten my belt by one loop.

Weight loss: 0 Total loss: 6

Day 30 and I held off walking to heal another day.

For breakfast I had honey nut crispy oats. For lunch I had a spinach salad with shredded cheddar cheese and raspberry vinaigrette plus vanilla yogurt. I had a banana for an afternoon snack. For sups it was spaghetti with turkey meatballs.

Day 31 I did take a one mile walk. I donned the Dr Scholls and made my way out as soon as I got home. I made sure not to push too much and pulled up on the reigns because I don't want to be put down like the horse in True Grit.

The weather was 49, mostly cloudy and a slight breeze at twilight. Still getting used to the time change.

For breakfast it was honey nut crispy oats. For lunch it was spaghetti with turkey meatballs. I had a banana as an afternoon snack. For sups it was french toast and scrambled eggs.

miles walked today: 1

total miles: 27

No comments:

Post a Comment