Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 14 102112

Day 14 and I did a two mile walk at night. I did have a misstep off a curb early in the walk which set my bad toe throbbing. It started to subside and then had a stinging sensation for awhile. By the half mile mark it started to feel better and I powered on. Just after the mile turn I thought I heard geese honking over head. There was the faintest hint of twilight so maybe the masses were begging the leader it was time to set down. 

The weather was 71, a slight breeze and mostly cloudy as the moon tried to shine through but no stars in sight. Not sure if this would be considered Indian Summer since its last October but I thought we did have a freeze in the last couple weeks. Trying to enjoy it while I can. I did the two miles in 45 minutes.

For breakfast it was chocolate Cheerios. For lunch it was chicken tortilla soup and an eggroll. Trying to clear the leftovers out of the fridge. I did have a cup of peanuts in the shell for a snack in the afternoon. For sups I had three tacos.


miles walked today: 2

total miles: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment