Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 17 102412

Day 17 and the day almost got away before I got a late one mile walk in. It was the latest I'd been out and the street lights seemed brighter than ever. Except for those stretches where the lights were out and I could barely make out the sidewalk. I was glad I made the effort to get out rather than skip it. It only takes about half an hour to do a mile or 27 minutes like today.

The weather was 51, cloudy and calm at the start. Soon I could feel a chill on my hands as a breeze gradually developed out of the north. Just as the other night I was walking directly into the wind after the turn and it increased in intensity. Seems like we were going from summer to autumn to winter within the same 24 hours.

For breakfast it was chocolate Cheerios again. For lunch it was spaghetti with turkey meatballs. I had a few cashews for an afternoon snack and snagged a couple bite size candy bars. I did pass on the cake desserts some one had placed out. For sups it was four soft shell tacos.


miles walked today: 1

total miles: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment