Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 15 102212

Day 15 and I walked two miles for the second day in a row. I know already I'm not ready to do it three straight yet. The toe is some what better but I know trying to compensate is affecting my gait. There were times I was feeling a twinge in my right hip. I felt much better going up hill. Mile one to 1.5 was the most comfortable because that is the most up hill stretch. Going downhill requires more muscle straining as I try to stabilize and maintain my balance. It was one of the most trying days to date.

The weather was 61 and overcast in the early evening. There was a threat of rain as the slight breeze carried that pre-storm scent. It had rained off and on the previous night and wet leaves forced me to walk with caution at times. I did the two miles in 47 minutes.

For breakfast I had oatmeal. For lunch it was chicken tortilla soup and vanilla yogurt. I had some grades and cashews as a mid afternoon snack. For sups it was spaghetti with turkey meatballs.

Since its Monday its a weigh in day. The scale read 219. A little disappointing for no loss but have to keep in mind had last weighed in on other side of the weekend.

weight loss: 0 total weight loss: 5



miles walked today: 2

total miles: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment