Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day Four 101112


Day four and I was back to walking solo. We had an activity at the girls' school and by the time we got back it was too late for them to be out. That led to the new experience of this week of walking at night. 

The weather was 54, dark and windy. As I was heading out I could feel the wind on my cheeks. When I turned around for the second half I was heading directly in the wind out of the north that was somewhat bracing. Somehow I still did the walk in 25 minutes.

For breakfast I changed it up and had honey-nut crispy oats. The store brand cousin to the Bee. For lunch it was herb encrusted tilapia with red peppers and vanilla yogurt. I had a banana and some almonds for an afternoon snack. For sups it was a couple slices of hamburger pizza at the school. 

miles walked today: 1

total miles: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment