Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day Three 101012

Day three and the tag-a-longs decided to join me for the walk again. I think it will be their last day for awhile. They made it the longest mile.

The weather was enjoyable at 57 and mostly sunny. I didn't feel it while walking but after day three I'm feeling some soreness. Body needs to adjust.

For breakfast it was oatmeal again. I like it and its supposed to be good for cholesterol. For lunch it was spaghetti with turkey meatballs and vanilla yogurt. Lunch is often leftovers from the previous night.   It was herb encrusted tilapia with red peppers for sups. Guess what's for lunch tomorrow?

There was a tempting candy dish today. Instead of making several return trips I just took two bite size chocolates on my only trip. I tried to savor the delicious milk chocolate by letting it melt in my mouth. Indulging in moderation.

miles walked today: 1

total miles: 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment