Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 16 102312

Day 16 and I walked one mile today. I almost fell asleep after sups but forced myself to get up and out of the house. My legs felt heavy at times but I was doing much better than yesterday. My body was relieved that I didn't do two miles for a third day in a row. Some day in the near future.

The weather was 66 and mostly sunny. Don't know how many t-shirt days there will be left. The leaves seem to be evenly split between on the trees and on the ground.

For breakfast I had chocolate Cheerios for breakfast. Cereal tends to be the morning choice on days that are rushed. For lunch it was chicken tortilla soup and a peanut butter and nutella sandwich. The sandwich was originally meant for my daughter but she decided she liked what was on the hot lunch menu. I had a handful of grapes for an afternoon. For sups I had two egg and sausage burritos.



miles walked today: 1

total miles: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment