Monday, October 15, 2012

Day Eight 101512


Day eight and I got my walk out of the way as soon as I got home. I was really dragging during the commute but the walk really invigorated me. A good start to week two.

The weather was 72, sunny and wind out of the south. I was walking into the wind on the way out and had it to my back on the return. I did it in 26 minutes.

For breakfast I had oatmeal mixed with ground flax seeds. For lunch I had two pieces of cheeseburger pizza, applesauce and vanilla yogurt. Some one brought in a tray of cookies so I had two chocolate chip cookies in lieu of my afternoon snack. For sups I had turkey meatloaf and pumpkin mac n cheese plus a carmel apple with peanuts for dessert.

Today was a weigh in day and the scale showed 220. Weight loss : 1

Total weight loss: 4

miles walked today: 1 

total miles: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment