Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day Seven 101412

Day seven and it was another night time walk. It was a busy Sunday and wasn't able to get out until after dinner time. When I started walking I thought that night walks will likely be common once we hit winter. Or at least they'll be dark due to the time change coming. Walking at night does seem more peaceful and me and the sun no longer have a friendly relationship.

It almost touched 70 today so I figured I could still get out with a t-shirt and jeans. The weather during the walk was 63 with a slight breeze. There was a slight chill but fairly enjoyable. I usually try to do the walk before sups but today was after and it felt like it was slowing me down. Surprised when I got back in 25 minutes.

For breakfast I had the honey nut crispy oats. Lunch was a big bowl of homemade vegetable beef stew. In the afternoon I did have half a cup of candy corns. Tis the season and they are one of my favs. For sups it was a couple pieces of homemade cheeseburger pizza on thin wheat crust.


miles walked today: 1 

total miles: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment