Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day Six 101312

Day six and I got my walk in after we were out running errands. One of the tasks was shopping for Halloween costumes and we stopped for lunch. There was a threat of rain all day.

The weather on the walk was 68 and overcast. The humidity was noticeable but not bad like it would be at a higher temp. I half expected to get caught in a downpour. 

I had leftover spaghetti and turkey meatballs for breakfast. Hey its the weekend. For lunch we stopped at KFC and tried the boneless chicken they've been advertising along with cottage fries, a biscuit and unsweetened ice tea. The rest of the world calls them chicken strips. After a week of eating mostly healthy it laid there like a bowling ball for a few hours. For sups I had to eat light and had a spinach salad topped with shredded cheddar cheese and raspberry vinaigrette.


miles walked today: 1 

total miles: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment