Friday, October 12, 2012

Day Five 101212

Day five and I got my walk in and then we went to the Nighthawks game at Ameritrade Park. Walking from the parking lot to the stadium we got plenty of walking in and I was up and down the stadium stairs a few times. Those extra steps count too.

On my mile walk the weather was 55 and overcast. Since there was no sun I initially thought I didn't need my sunglasses. But I didn't get very far before the strain was too much and I went back for the sunglasses and my hat. I did the mile in 27 minutes.

For breakfast it was honey nut crispy oats and a breakfast drink. For lunch I had herb encrusted tilapia with red peppers and vanilla yogurt again. I had a chocolate chip granola bar as an afternoon snack. Sups was at the stadium where I had chicken strips, fries and unsweetened iced tea.

Being Friday it is a weigh in day. The scale said 121. Weight loss 3 pounds.


miles walked today: 1 (official)

total miles: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment